What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Simmons

From reviews I've read, many users are having some serious issues with this version of 10074. Probably best to wait.

The build seems really stable/good on my Alienware laptop, but my Surface Pro 3 seems to have issues with Bitlocker even though its a clean install. Might be something to do with TPM/Bitlocker

Sven

Hi all

Just did a dual boot with clean install of W10TP build 10041 from USB.

I have one device in device manager not recognised - PCI Simple communications controller.

Any ideas ?

Also - what is the consensus of intel GFX driver to be using at present ?

Thanks.

pbaird

I check for updates and new builds every day and I haven't seen 10074. When did MS release it to the "Fast" group?

Sometimes builds get "Leaked" - they end up getting distributed on torrent sites. I figure if it isn't released to fast, there's probably a reason that I don't want to deal with. So I just ignore the leaked builds.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Leaked Builds are not promoted here, regardless of whether the Build shows up on 'official' Microsoft servers. The Windows Insider program allows for delivery via Windows Update. Best to wait until it shows up there.

r0b123

Just did a check for an update and it's possible Microsoft is pushing out build 10074...
Screenshot (14).png

Status
Not open for further replies.