What's new

A cheap backup pen

ctitanic

I just wrote a review of a backup pen that I bought for the Pro 3. I hope that's ok if I post the link here.

http://ultramobilepc-tips.blogspot.com/2014/07/cheap-backup-pen-for-your-surface-pro-3.html

WP_20140708_002.jpg

M.Y.

Can you customize the buttons to have middle and right click ? I'm guessing you can't but I had to ask.

geezerhood

If your Microsoft pen quits writing, unscrew the top off the broken pen and you can use it on the HTC pen. View attachment 3613

Excellent! You just made my day. I was using an SP3 Pen on my Sony Vaio (didn't come with a pen) and not liking the feel of the tip at all plus the tip was disintegrating with use and Microsoft would not provide replacement tips because I don't own an SP3, just the pen! I recently got a Sony branded (N-Trig) pen and really like the two tips that came with it, but alas, no OneNote bluetooth. Well, after seeing your post I tried the SP3 cap on the Sony pen and it fits perfectly! Now I have the best feeling and longest lasting pen tip I have seen for an N-Trig device, AND bluetooth to boot!