What's new

Annoying volume bar

Eplak

Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
52
Points
8
Location
Norway
My Device
SPro4
One thing that has annoyed me in the Windows 10 UI, is the volume bar that shows up when changing volume, or resuming/pusing music. It covers up so much of the screen, takes forever to disappear, and reappears if i pass my mouse over it before it has disappear completely. This annoys me, and reduces my productivity. Is there any way to make it disappear faster? Like pressing ESC or some shortcut? (I have of course tested ESC)
 
Define forever. I just timed mine and it is 2.5 seconds. Passing the mouse over mine does not stop it dissapearing.
 
I have a feeling you won't find a way to change the display duration.
 
I timed mine just now, and it is 5 seconds. I find that way to long. But yeah, i probably won't find any solution to that, but i thought maybe there was something i didn't know of.
 
Back
Top