N navbouy New Member Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 1 Points 0 May 25, 2013 #1 Hi , Been lurking for a while,but just waiting for my pro 128gb to arrive tommorow Looking forward to getting to grips with it and my daughter is lusting after my iPad so win win all round. I'll keep lurking unless I need help lol.
Hi , Been lurking for a while,but just waiting for my pro 128gb to arrive tommorow Looking forward to getting to grips with it and my daughter is lusting after my iPad so win win all round. I'll keep lurking unless I need help lol.
ZachBui Member Joined Dec 2, 2012 Messages 234 Points 18 May 25, 2013 #2 awesome! We are here if you need us =D
J515OP Super Moderator Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 2,177 Points 0 Location Northern CA My Device RT May 25, 2013 #3 Win wins are always nice. Congrats and welcome.
smalltowngirl13 Active Member Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 612 Points 28 Location Kansas May 28, 2013 #4 Congrats and welcome to the forum!
cali Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 541 Points 18 Sep 22, 2013 #5 Hope your Pro is treating you well.