What's new

Blue Stacks? WHACK

magicrobots

So I just installed Blue Stacks, and am attempting to interact with it ... it looks awful and the touch calibration is completely broken. I am certain that I downloaded the one that was supposed to be optimized for Surface Pro so now I'm wondering if I missed something in setup.

Anybody use this app? It's confusing to me!

OP
magicrobots

magicrobots

thanks! that sorted it. I must confess, I'm not that impressed with blue stacks. Does anybody love it and could convince me otherwise?

Sin

I think BlueStacks is more convenient if your heavily invested in the Android ecosystem.

dlacaba

It seems they have fixed the issue with the 150%. I've been playing Simpsons Tapped out and it works ok. Sound doesn't work well, but you can play the game just fine. It's very responsive at times that it feels like a Win 8 Times, but more often than not, it feels kinda slow. They're still in beta, so hopefully it'll be looking pretty good soon.

lowboydrvr

There are some apps that I consistently use in BlueStaks (like Words w/Friends and Word Trick (damn word games...)). I have other ones I have installed that work well (Stupid Zombies, Stupid Zombies II, CrossMe Color) but I am usually too busy exploring all of the other great things my Surface Pro can do instead of playing Android games.

Search tags for this page
blue stacks surface pro

blue stacks.com

bluestacks brokej surface pro
bluestacks slow on surface pro
bluestacks surface pro slow
download bluestacks for windows surfacw
microsoft surface bluestacks

simpsons tapped out for surface pro

simpsons tapped out microsoft surface

www.blue stacks.com

Members online