What's new

Bluetooth Stylus?

Sid351

Hi there,

I have a Surface 2 (the RT version) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience using a Bluetooth stylus with it?

I'm looking for something that would let me use my Surface as a notepad (and so ignore my palm).

Can anyone make any recommendations?

Ta,

Sid351

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Currently, none of the Bluetooth Stylus brands on the market have Windows HID Drivers. The Bamboo Capacitive Stylus has always worked best on the Surface 2. I would consider seeing what I could get from Gazelle for my Surface 2 and pick up a Surface 3 and Stylus as it will a much better experience.

I tried almost every available stylus technology on my Surface 2 and none will ever give you the experience that an Active Digitizer will give you.

TheLaw

Currently, none of the Bluetooth Stylus brands on the market have Windows HID Drivers. The Bamboo Capacitive Stylus has always worked best on the Surface 2. I would consider seeing what I could get from Gazelle for my Surface 2 and pick up a Surface 3 and Stylus as it will a much better experience.

I tried almost every available stylus technology on my Surface 2 and none will ever give you the experience that an Active Digitizer will give you.

What is the best S2 stylus you have used?