What's new

Cable Management

souldier

This may seem like a trivial question, but does anyone know how to keep their power adapter cords nicely wrapped when they are on the go? I cant remember how it came in the box. Any pictures would be great too

TeknoBlast

I have several cables I carry with me daily and I usually roll them all up together and tie them with one of my wife's non-tangle hair bands. It's more like a rubberband, but with a cloth shield over the band. Doesnt tangle or pinch the skin. Its worked out really well for me.

OP
souldier

souldier

Haha that could work. Hey Arnold I noticed you are in the Philippines? I am in Canada but my province is Tayabas, Quezon. Do they sell the Surface RT/Pro there?

ArnoldC

Haha that could work. Hey Arnold I noticed you are in the Philippines? I am in Canada but my province is Tayabas, Quezon. Do they sell the Surface RT/Pro there?
Same province, what a coincidence. My cousin has been living in Winnipeg.

I bought my Surface RT from Australia, and hand carried by a colleague. Surface RT is available here, but grey market.

null4end

I wrap my cable around the power brick. I keep a good sized loop where the cable connects to make sure there isn't any stress on the connection.

OP
souldier

souldier

Right now I have tried to keep my surface cables in a small plastic bag. Seems to work great for me

Search tags for this page
ada surface mountfloor cable management
best way to wrap microsoft surface power cord
best way to wrap surface power cord
how to wrap a surface pro ac adapter
how to wrap surface pro 3 power cable
how to wrap surface pro cord

how to wrap surface rt cord

how to wrap up surface power adapter
microsoft surface cord wrap
microsoft surface pro video cable

Members online