What's new

Changing screen settings

brocharlieb

Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
207
Points
18
Location
Near Huntsville, Alabama
Someone asked a question similar to this one recently, but I can't find I right now. I'd like the screen to give me a little longer before it shuts off due to lack of input from me. Is the setting adjustable?
 
Someone asked a question similar to this one recently, but I can't find I right now. I'd like the screen to give me a little longer before it shuts off due to lack of input from me. Is the setting adjustable?

Simple once you know how. Search for "Power Options", which will launch desktop mode. Click "Change plan settings" and you'll see where you can make the changes.
 
Someone asked a question similar to this one recently, but I can't find I right now. I'd like the screen to give me a little longer before it shuts off due to lack of input from me. Is the setting adjustable?

Charms Bar > Search > Control Panel > Power Options > Choose when to turn off the display
 
Back
Top