What's new

CleanStylus Stylus Holder

mohcho

** Disclaimer... I am not affliated with this product, I just found it while surfing around.

I think it has potential.

CLEANSTYLUS-4-500x500.jpg

http://cleanint.com/cleanstylus-surface-pro/

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
For $20, that looks to me like an utter waste of money. Not to mention it is secured through adhesives,. I alreayd got a stick-on pen holder free with my type cover. Nope, i'll just use the magnets for when in use, and in storage, well the pen can go anywhere in a bag.

mtalinm

it's worse than a waste of money. I bought one, and what happens is that the pen is held away from the device clipped to the holder. so if anything wedges between the pen and the device, it can pull the pen away and rip off the pen clip. this happened to me twice. I complained to the manufacturer and their response was pretty much tough-luck. avoid.

ptrkhh

Don't know why you don't just use a pen loop. Its $5 from Microsoft, or half of that elsewhere.

The benefit of pen loop is that you can put it anywhere you want (I put it near the power button since it rarely gets in the way in either landscape or portrait mode), and it 'disappears' when you remove the pen.

My Leuchtturm pen loop (Im going to replace it with another color, any recommendation? I don't have the Type Cover, so there is no color to match)
IMG_20141128_134231.jpg

BubbaUK

The Type Cover actually comes with an attachable pen loop which sticks fine to the actual tablet. You'd have thought they could have bundled it with the main tablet instead.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel a RonCo commercial coming... Tired of misplacing your Pen or Stylus... (Stylus? Really you're going with that?) Cut to bad actor flipping the pen onto the floor where it bounces under a low chair. We have the solution... The Ronco Stylus Magic!!! for only $19.99. But wait, order now and we will double your order.... bla bla bla bla bla... :)

This should be on the left corner, it will block air flow on the right....
UNLESS... they develop an enhanced model with built in fan too. Yes! now get the enhanced model STILL for only 19.99 and order in the next 15 minutes and we will include a free whatchamacallit, a $30 value. Just pay the extra shipping and handling. :)

young blade

The Type Cover actually comes with an attachable pen loop which sticks fine to the actual tablet. You'd have thought they could have bundled it with the main tablet instead.

Are you sure that its supposed to come with the type cover because mine did not. But it never hurts to double check the box once I get home.

BubbaUK

100% certain, it was in a little cellophane pouch under the keyboard . I remember thinking at the time it was a good thing I actually noticed it!

OP
M

mohcho

I have the pen loop that came with the type cover but I don't like how it looks and it feels way too floppy to hold the pen securely during transport. I have a sleeve for my SP3 and it fits snugly in there and I don't want to have to get a bigger sleeve to fit the pen/penloop.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
From this forum, it seems that (without a logical reason) some type covers did not come with the pen loop. But as has been said, it ought to have just been in a little cellophane pouch at the bottom of the keyboard box