What's new

CleanStylus Stylus Holder

I've been sliding my pen into the groove formed in the keyboard since day one - no screen damage - no loop - no problem. Not elegant, but gets the job done.
 
I have the pen loop that came with the type cover but I don't like how it looks and it feels way too floppy to hold the pen securely during transport. I have a sleeve for my SP3 and it fits snugly in there and I don't want to have to get a bigger sleeve to fit the pen/penloop.

use two pen loops and it won't be floppy anymore.
 
use two pen loops and it won't be floppy anymore.
But is the AAAA battery going to be drained when the pen buttons are accidentally pressed by the loop?
I always pay (too much) attention to keep the buttons away from the loop
 
not sure what you mean. here is what I mean.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20141020_001.jpg
    WP_20141020_001.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 531
not sure what you mean. here is what I mean.

I think that is what he is talking about. The llower pen loop is touching the side button, and he is worried that this will result in a drained pen battery.
 
not sure what you mean. here is what I mean.


Just what I went out and did. I ordered a new loop from MS Japan yesterday. The loop tends to get loose after some time. The second loop doesn't touch the buttons so that's not a problem on mine.
 
I bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it. It stores the pen just like how i want. I mainly use the pen without the keyboard and was finding that the pen was being misplaced all the time. For the price its not bad. Especially since the SP3 is a thousand dollar device.
 
Back
Top