W WWWXXX New Member Joined Oct 26, 2015 Messages 4 Points 1 My Device Surface Book Oct 26, 2015 #1 Hi everyone, Just got my surfacebook. Is there a way to image all harddisk from Surface 3 pro to Surfacebook? (Currently I am trying this way) Thanks
Hi everyone, Just got my surfacebook. Is there a way to image all harddisk from Surface 3 pro to Surfacebook? (Currently I am trying this way) Thanks
sharpuser Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 4,477 Points 113 Location Eastern USA My Device SurfaceBook2 Oct 26, 2015 #2 Welcome. I would not do that. Copy OneDrive content, and personal Documents, then re-download (which means 'install') apps from the store.
Welcome. I would not do that. Copy OneDrive content, and personal Documents, then re-download (which means 'install') apps from the store.
OP OP W WWWXXX New Member Joined Oct 26, 2015 Messages 4 Points 1 My Device Surface Book Oct 26, 2015 #3 Seems that is the only way... Have to reinstall PS and all other software with plug-in, sadly Thanks
sharpuser Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 4,477 Points 113 Location Eastern USA My Device SurfaceBook2 Oct 27, 2015 #4 I keep my software install sets on .../OneDrive/Software so that it can be installed when and where I need it.
I keep my software install sets on .../OneDrive/Software so that it can be installed when and where I need it.