What's new

Enter shift or alt key using stylus?


New Member
Hi, I'm using the Surface Pro without a keyboard and I can't find a way to enter key combinations like "shift-tab", "alt-some key" etc using the pen input panel or with the stylus alone. Does anyone know how to do this?
For example, to enter "shift tab" I tried using the input keyboard but the shift key is on one screen and when you move to the keyboard screen with the tab on it the shift is gone.