What's new

Fake: Microsoft Surface phone is the flagship smartphone we want

OP
G

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the screen should as big, or bigger than my Lumia 1520.

Is there any way we can send this over to the Microsoft development team, just to get their gears going? :)
5.7 inch according to the graphic although it looks larger.

6f5cbd650feac296690cff9d1a063592.png

kundas1

yes I agree with ya vick! I would buy that in a heart beat! 6" screen with a kick stand and that keyboard would be awesome phone! CMON Microsoft make it happen!! do ya hear me? DO IT!

CrippsCorner

Well lets see what Windows 10 brings :) or maybe Build, you never know! Personally though I'd want a much smaller device, anything more than 5" is a no go for me... but most phones come at more than one size, so hopefully everyone will be happy if they do go this route.

kundas1

even if it came in 5" I would still take it! but anything smaller than that is a no go for me... been too spoiled with the L1520 ;)

VickiFL

You can make calls now via Skype. Who needs a smartphone?

Let's see....for emergencies to call 911 at home, or while out. No home phone....I can think of a lot of reasons, especially when Skype is in appropriate. For instance, I prefer to speak to my attorney on a regular phone, as well as other people.

Arizona Willie

I can understand that.

I prefer to not need an attorney though. :)

Let's see....for emergencies to call 911 at home, or while out. No home phone....I can think of a lot of reasons, especially when Skype is in appropriate. For instance, I prefer to speak to my attorney on a regular phone, as well as other people.