What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Surface with Windows RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbcobra

This would be a perfect way to cut down on bulk and would be a great tool for me at law school. Thank you very much!

Ryanr

MS Surface Contest

If i win this tablet I would use it when i onthe road judging from what i"ve read about this it is something that i would find both useful and fun

AFPoster

if I win this device I would use it for personal use. Nothing excites me more than browsing the web and watching movies and reading a good book.

curtdragon

I would use this as a personal computer and get rid of that work iPad. PC over MAC any day and this will be that device I need to fill the void. I would use this to read books, surf the net. I would also use this to supplement my home PC that has Win8 Pro when I am on the go. I would take it everywhere.

LazyMan

As a pipefitter/metal fabricator this would not only come in handy for personal use, but as well at work. Thanks Microsoft Surface for this great Giveaway!

imagination

I want to win that fabulous Surface with Windows RT because i want to give it to my wife as a wedding present. You all know i got married and since last year i did not had a chance to buy my wife a nice wedding present. So i want to win to give this to my wife. It`s the perfect wedding gift that of course... might end up mine :) I did not received her wedding present either so giving her the Surface i`ll have her surprised. Suddenly some lovely tears in my eyes and nice words she`ll think that it`s better if she give this back to me cause she knows i want one to play and it would ease my work a lot. This way both of us will be happy. Me with the wonderful Surfce and she`s happy that i remembered to give her something.

npro1464

The surface would go to my mom as a Christmas gift, who loves playing around with my Dad's Kindle fire and showed interest in getting a tablet. Would make a great gift and a very happy mother who's helping pay for my wedding!! :excited: It would be used for fun, of course!!

AbYe

My student has great use for this in school. It has all the productivity tools (office) which he needs and the ability to go online (research) while at school now that the school system promotes BYOT, this is a great tool ... better than iPad & the andriod tabs. I have been using Win 8 for a while now and Surface is definitely the best touch based system out there. It has even turned users of the iPad in my office! that is a BIIIG deal here!

Status
Not open for further replies.