What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Surface with Windows RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

zktech

I have several applications that I am working on and I would love to be able to compile and test them on a Surface RT. Last weekend when I went to Orlando I stopped at the Microsoft Store and played with a Surface RT. I then wrote a post for our local technology user group and now have people asking about the unit I would love to be able to show them what it can do.

bthoms

Really Really Really Want One

I would love to have a Surface for work and home use. The uses at work will make be paperless for all of the meetings that I have to attend and projects that I'm working on. For personal use, a tablet would break my tie to the desktop computer and this appears to give desktop capabilities in tablet form.

alan1476

I am 71 years old and would love to have a tablet because I am partially disabled and cant get to my computer which is upstairs in the house where I live. If I had a protable tablet I could be on the net whenever I wanted. Good luck to all.

NiCE

I would love to use Surface for work. I do alot of remote control at work and its tired to carry a laptop around. I tried Android/Apple tablet does not have the Microsoft stuff that I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
microsoft surface rt forum
microsoft surface rt forums

surface rt forum

surface rt forums

surface rt fourms
surface rt giveaway
windows rt forum
windows surface giveaway
windows surface rt forum