What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Surface with Windows RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmtyra

My wife (using her Facebook account, under 'Edith Duarte') and I would use the surface for date night, watching movies on the go and for her to continue studying for her Master's degree.

domcan1000

I will use the surface for school...it'll definitely help me take notes and give me more mobility so i can do my work in different places other than at home

ryandigweed

Would be using it for checking my email regularly, download management to my server, and other server management :) Won't have to sit at my table always. Watching movies,listening to music and playing some games before bed :)

liftedplane

I'd be using it to replace my humongous laptop when I'm doing work, instead of carrying that 20 lb behemoth, this would do everything I need except playing games...

stacey dempsey

I would love to give this to my 18 yr old son who graduates this year. He would use it for everything and especailly when he goes to university next year . What a great graduation present this would make . I like you on facebook stacey dempsey AWESOME

Trak

This would be perfect for me as I travel alot and dragging around a laptop is not always desirable........gonna use it for both work and play........

MeSleepyOne

I would use this for work, play and to keep connected with family. I would like to get use to using Windows 8 because I'm a Test Tech, so I can play games on the go, and so I can video chat with my 2 sons in Oregon.

peho

Surf the web. Lets see what all this touch tablet computing is all about. I can try it out for more than 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.