What's new

Internal slots of SP4 m3 ?

AdriaRS

Do anybody know what kind and number of slots has the SP4 m3 motherboard? Specialy the number of PCIe slots. In brief, the internal connectivity.

Thanks!

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

It's a sealed unit, tablet, with no slots of any type internally. At least none usable.

OP
A

AdriaRS

Thank you Ieeshor!

I know that the flash drive or SSD is now running on PCIe in the SP4, so I wonder if there another PCIe avaliable to expand storage.

leeshor

None. Every inch is being used and I doubt that you could replace that SSD as it is soldered into the board with a not so standard interface.

leeshor

On another note, there is a microSD card slot. I look at any device with a microSD slot as having infinite storage capabilities.

bsnguy

On another note, there is a microSD card slot. I look at any device with a microSD slot as having infinite storage capabilities.

By that logic any device with USB has infinite storage, too? The cards that work with the microSD slot are slow and small(ish), today. But I do like having my 200 GB card in there where I store ISOs, installers and videos I don't need on a fast drive, but do like having access to while I travel. And not being USB, I know it's installed and with me at all times.