What's new

Is this normal?

Telstar1948

All joking aside, your SP3 isn't acting normally at all. The more you described what was happening, the less it sounded like it was your Surface (particularly after replacement) and more like it is some strange, and strong, EM interference going on.

Strange issues... don't take offense to this question, but have you used touch screens before? Because when my parents tried out my SP3 they would always fail miserably at getting touch responses - like they'd touch the screen and slide their finger as they did it, or didn't touch strongly enough to warrant feedback. It's amazing how mediocre in general older generations are with technology.

kundas1

Strange issues... don't take offense to this question, but have you used touch screens before? Because when my parents tried out my SP3 they would always fail miserably at getting touch responses - like they'd touch the screen and slide their finger as they did it, or didn't touch strongly enough to warrant feedback. It's amazing how mediocre in general older generations are with technology.

that is so true! my mother in law can't use tablets or touch phones for the life of her! just dialing a number is a big deal LOL

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there a store near where you live where you can try another/other units?
have you taken the SP3 with you to another location?