What's new

Issues I'm experiencing (even after 11/19/15 firmware update)

Inversion

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issues:

Crashes with Chrome and Excel. Had some with Powerpoint but not recently.

Operation Issues:
Excel - Sometimes seeing black boxes on screen. Other times formulas not computing.

Loss of Cursor/Mouse:
At times, randomly, the mouse icon or cursor disappears. I can still manipulate using the touch screen but I end up restarting.

Office 365 version 2016? I had so many issues w/ 2016 I rolled back to 2013 which so far has been much more stable.

Powerpoint: The menu options are magnified on a external display. The workspace is normal. Doesn't happen to any other app as far as I can tell.

Wondering if its me? I'm still in the 30 day return period and am borderline on keeping this thing.

BearFlag

No, I still have driver issues pop up from time to time and got the BSOD once while detaching since the last firmware update.

I never experienced any BSODs on my old SP3, so I'm really hoping that MS stays on top of it and will continue to improve the stability with more firmware updates (perhaps wishful thinking).

I really like the device other than this display driver issue and the screen being a little to wobbly, so I'm not planning on returning it.

Micropel

No, I still have driver issues pop up from time to time and got the BSOD once while detaching since the last firmware update.

I never experienced any BSODs on my old SP3, so I'm really hoping that MS stays on top of it and will continue to improve the stability with more firmware updates (perhaps wishful thinking).

I really like the device other than this display driver issue and the screen being a little to wobbly, so I'm not planning on returning it.

Just to give you a heads up that Driver issue is a windows 10/Nvidia issue in general. It shows up on my custom built desktop as well I have a Nvidia Geforce 960 4GB.