What's new

Issues with This Forum on Surface

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
402
Points
0
Location
Berlin
My Device
RT
Hi everyone, I've some issues wiring on this forum with my surface and the metro-IE10. Sometimes there's no reaction to a click on save an edit (reloading helps). Furthermore activating the text editor (using wysiwyg, the osecondnone didn't work at all) can be a real game of luck/pain and there's no option insert a break with the virtual-keyboard. Is there a simple solution, without changing to mobile-style?
 
I have a somewhat similar issue.
When I want to reply to a thread and "go advanced" and tap into the writing space then the keyboard comes up for a second and goes down again. No chance to write something.

Maybe a reboot will help.

Knut
 
just experienced the same issue with the keyboard dropping out as well
 
Back
Top