What's new

mail app options

TeknoBlast

So far from my own experience, no. Every time I create or reply a message, I have to change the font.

OP
M

mdfire

So far from my own experience, no. Every time I create or reply a message, I have to change the font.
that's a pain. Is it possible then to create an email template in word and send as an email directly from there? Im looking to see if I can completely replace my old windows XP machine in work with the surface but this could be a deal breaker.

On another point why is it on this website I cant use the screen keyboard to type a message? it keeps disappearing on me. Doesn't happen on any other forum site.

TeknoBlast

that's a pain. Is it possible then to create an email template in word and send as an email directly from there? Im looking to see if I can completely replace my old windows XP machine in work with the surface but this could be a deal breaker.

On another point why is it on this website I cant use the screen keyboard to type a message? it keeps disappearing on me. Doesn't happen on any other forum site.
The KB issue on this forum has been a known issue. It's the not device.

Search tags for this page

mail app font too small microsoft surface

mail app not showing email in flight mode surface

microsoft surface email signature

send as surface pro

signature surface mail app

surface pro 3mail app-options

Members online

No members online now.