What's new

Must-have SB2 acessories?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
So I have on of the old Continuum Docks from the Lumia 950XL and works as a docking station for the SB2 using the USB C port (it charges it but slowly). It is limited to 1080p and does not support 4K. But for the short term in the home office it works :)

chekhonte

I'm tempted to buy that micro sd card. I already have 256gb in my surface pro that I should just swap out considering that I only use it to quickly transfer files between my desktop and laptop.

chekhonte

I'm waiting for there to be a tempered glass screen protector that fits the 15 inch variant. Does anybody have experience with glass screen protectors and surface pens? Do they interfere with sensitivity or anything?

I really don't know how stylus' and digitizers work beyond the most basic explanation.

brosenz

I did get the BaseQi P/N: 350A custom built for the SB2, I am using it with the SB2 15" but if I install flush to the SB2 it will not be detected, I think the bay on the SB2 15" is longer, so you have to push it in even further, like 2 millimeters and then it will be detected by Windows, are you having the same issue? I think the 350A it is too short.

chekhonte

I did get the BaseQi P/N: 350A custom built for the SB2, I am using it with the SB2 15" but if I install flush to the SB2 it will not be detected, I think the bay on the SB2 15" is longer, so you have to push it in even further, like 2 millimeters and then it will be detected by Windows, are you having the same issue? I think the 350A it is too short.
I read this problem all over the questions/review sections on amazon for this adapter. It appears to be a design flaw of the card. Mine's coming today. I'll let you know if it's the same for my 15 inch.

chekhonte

Too bad. People have commented that the card made for the first surface book has the same problem as this card. It's almost certainly the same card.

chekhonte

I've tested on 2 different SB2 15", the ex

act same problem
I got mine (iSDA 350A) and it fits perfectly flush on my 15 inch surface book 2.

That's so fudging weird.

xiIOZMZ.jpg

u0Z9XCr.jpg