What's new

New S3

MKGrinch

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
3
Points
1
My Device
Surface 3 (Atom)
Hi All!!! Just Purchased the S3 4Gig model! I bought the keyboard and pen with it! I did all the updates for it and I am very impressed with this machine! This thing blows the doors off of my Asus Transformer Prime T201!!! I am so happy i made the switch!!! Oh Happy Days!!!
 
Welcome to the forum

Definitely not in the same league as the TF Prime.
 
Thanks leeshor!!!
Can't help but notice your name! Are you the same person who was a big poster for the TF Prime forums???
 
Well it is nice to see a familiar face! Thanks for being the administrators here :-D Thanks for your time, see you soon!
 
OP - agreed. In fact, it was my dissatisfaction with the Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T that led me to getting my Surface 3. Conceptually, that device was just what I needed, in terms of size, weight, etc., but performance was just very frustrating.

The Surface 3 is everything the TF700T should have been, but wasn't, plus a lot more that it never could be!
 
Back
Top