What's new

OFFICIAL I pre-ordered my Surface Pro 3

scottysize

10% student discount was too much to pass up. Ordered the i5 256GB with black type cover. Would have ordered the docking station, but it wasn't offered.

Last edited:
Place pre-order for both i5/4/128 and an i5/8/256. Cancelled both and decided to keep my SP2. Then after another week of tormenting myself I went to the store today to check it out and pre-ordered the i5/8/256. I knew that would happen.

hh83917

Ordered sp3 i7/8/512mb, tried the surface pro 3 by the mall on on 6/5 and I am very impressed with the weight and the screen. Much much improved type cover mouse pad. Much improved stereo speakers. The pen is accurate, but may take a little getting use to the change in weight. So far the only concern is the windows button on the right, because I did accidentally touch it during the 10 min I played with it.

tuchas

i5/8GB/256GB with black keyboard cover. Hope it ships a day or so early - can't wait. Played with it at the local MS store and was more impressed than I thought I would be.

N.G.

Saul,

Type Marvell in the search box above.
BTW my Marvell adapter/driver failed yesterday and I had to do a system restore, losing all my logins and Start Menu changes.

Also, I went to my MS store (2 hour drive) yesterday, and the SP3 is a beautiful piece of equipment. They had no "lapable" seating in the place, so I couldn't verify "lapability" - I wouldn't use a clamshell laptop sitting on a stool. Told me preorder delivery would be August, probably same time as general availability.

Probably going to buy one in spite of my Marvell experiences/misgivings.