What's new

OFFICIAL I pre-ordered my Surface Pro 3

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
BTW - I traded in my Surface 2 64GB and my Surface Pro 2 8/256 at gazelle.com and got $838 ($265 for the S2 and $573 for the SP2), best part I have 30 days to ship it to them, so I can wait till I receive my SP3 before shipping it :)

bamaster

BTW - I traded in my Surface 2 64GB and my Surface Pro 2 8/256 at gazelle.com and got $838 ($265 for the S2 and $573 for the SP2), best part I have 30 days to ship it to them, so I can wait till I receive my SP3 before shipping it :)

Glyde.com is quoting $889 for a SP2. Did you look at other sites than Gazelle?

Odyssey

I'm thinking about canceling my pre-order for the red Type Cover 3 and instead pre-ordering the exclusive blue Type Cover 3 from Best Buy. The red seems too bright for my tastes, but the blue looks fantastic :)

SaddleSC

I ordered my 128/i5 SP3 with Red Type Cover on 6.6.

BTW...does anyone else who ordered the Red Type Cover show "backordered" when you check the order status? It still says it will ship by 6.20, but the status is "backordered" and I just want to make sure it won't delay shipment of the SP3 itself.

At the end of the day, I don't care about having the Type Cover ASAP, but I definitely want the device ASAP:)

EMINENT

Pre-ordered in store 6/13 with i5/128 and red cover.

They could'nt get their system working to pull up my email address to attach the order. Gave me a printout receipt and told me as soon as the system is up they would enter it.

Pretty lame to hear their POS wasn't working.