What's new

OFFICIAL I pre-ordered my Surface Pro 3

Saul

Australia, i5/256, type cover cyan

student price, $1529, saved $150

Wait, how did you get this if you're in Australia?
There's several approaches, but they're all a PIA & add lots of extra $ (to varying degrees).
Except if you have a friend or rely that can buy it for you & bring-it-back.

unruledboy

it's normal preorder through ms store..... and with student email address verified discount

what do you mean by add extra cost to varying degrees? you mean like myus.
com relay post?

Last edited:

kozak79

Pre-ordered i7-256gb version with red type cover. Type cover already arrived. SP3 shipping August 1st. Got 10% off the whole thing with faculty discount.

megatronium

I preordered i7/256 on 5/23 w/black type cover. Already got type cover and a 64gb Sony miniSD card that was on sale for $30 at Amazon. Will be ordering a 128gb miniSD closer to launch to see if prices fall lower than $100. Can't wait!

suprafly

Waiting for core i7 512 ssd model to come out. Definitely will be making this my secondary laptop once I get my Yoga 2 pro 512 ssd up and running.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Preordered i7/256mb a few days ago with the deep blue type cover. :) I was going to get i5 but as I'm looking to do photo editing and would have had to wait for i5 anyway (UK) I decided to up the ante for the better processor/graphics chip. ;)

suprafly

Waiting for Aug 31st for core i7 512 with red type cover and also buying docking station, along with 4 port external usb 3.0

unruledboy

Waiting for Aug 31st for core i7 512 with red type cover and also buying docking station, along with 4 port external usb 3.0
are you in us or Canada? if so, it's 1st August.

btw, there are some USB hubs that come with lan(Ethernet) port, it's better to get sth like that so you don't need an extra lan adapter.