What's new

outlook calendar on RT -

AlbeRT

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
3
Points
0
Hi,
I have installed 8.1 on Surface RT.
Outlook is now running on it with my ID's from the company I work for.
Miracle!! I have mail and calendar.

On thing I cannot get right... inserting/editing appointments doesn't work.
Messaga is that the content of the map is read only.

I have gone the base outlook map for the calendar and made sure it is not ready only. Still it is not working,

Any ideas?

Many Thx!
 
I would check with your IT folks as they may have EAS Policies that read unknown devices as Read Only. Also you company's OWA site should have a place to register trusted devices.
 
Ok. Thanks!
But when I work Off-line it does the same. Would that not mean that it is something on the Surface itself??
 
Nope EAS policies are enforced once the connection is made and are persistent.
 
Back
Top