What's new

Palm Rejection Question

taylork1

Is there a trick to palm rejection? Whenever I rest my finger on the pen-entry section to steady my hand for writing, I get a mark like a dot, dash, comma, etc. that gets translated into text. It isn't a terrible problem, I just have to strike through those marks before I "insert" the text. I love writing with the pen and am amazed at the translation accuracy, just getting tired of those Pesky marks each time. thanks in advance

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a trick to palm rejection? Whenever I rest my finger on the pen-entry section to steady my hand for writing, I get a mark like a dot, dash, comma, etc. that gets translated into text. It isn't a terrible problem, I just have to strike through those marks before I "insert" the text. I love writing with the pen and am amazed at the translation accuracy, just getting tired of those Pesky marks each time. thanks in advance
Make sure you are leading with the Pen Tip and the hover distant is fairly short on the N-Trig Pen so don't move it to far when you lift the nib.

OP
T

taylork1

OK. This is a good suggestion. When I put the pen on the glass first, I don't get those palm marks. It will take a little concentration, but I am sure I'll get used to it. Yay! Thank you!