What's new

Problem with mathematics in OneNote

Birkhoff92

New Member
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
2
Points
1
My Device
Surface 3 (Atom)
Hi , when i try to install mathematics in one note ( i have win 10 on my surface 3 2/64) , appear the error: '' Net Programmability etc etc'' . I have already checked net framework in programs and features ;) How can i fix this problem ? I need mathematic for my university ( Informatic engineering ) Thanks ;)
 
Welcome to the forum. I removed the prefix "How To" as this is reserved for tutorials, not questions.

The Ink Math for Onenote is part of the Onenote for Office 365. Do you have a subscription as a user or a student? Is Office 365 installed on your Surface?

Screenshot (3).jpg
 
Which version of OneNote are you using?

Anyway you could capture and post the actual error message?
 
Good to know, @MickeyLittle

Surface users perish for lack of knowledge, or modules.

@Birkhoff92 , Have you tried deleting OneNote? It should be available from the online Microsoft App Store to re-download.
 
Back
Top