Sharing my opinion on Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundas1

:mad::mad:
So, this is normal...
FileDownloadHandler.ashx

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what are you talking about? o_O the OP wasn't even talking about the bezel being bent, now your going off on a completely different path to justify something that is totally not on topic or what the OP was referring too! this thread is getting out of hand :rolleyes: I also feel this thread should be locked as this is turning into nonsense :mad:

grumpy

:mad::mad:

what are you talking about? o_O the OP wasn't even talking about the bezel being bent, now your going off on a completely different path to justify something that is totally not on topic or what the OP was referring too! this thread is getting out of hand :rolleyes: I also feel this thread should be locked as this is turning into nonsense :mad:

Guess you're not keeping up...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
My take away was that the OP's screen was distorted which seems to be confirmed by this follow-up post.
Ups... glad I'm not alone. Someone out of this forum must have seen this post and forwarded me this link

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...gbending/55cdc620-5117-47eb-8066-72e0a912cf93

Keep up the junk sale!

grumpy

The other given reasons for the distortion seem like BS (something about the digitizer precluding a flat display :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) since there is no evidence of distortion here.

reflection-jpg.4563

A picture from the OP would have been most helpful.
Here is a reflection from my SP3.. Nice straight lines. Brushing my teeth into it right now.

View attachment 4563

Seems likely that the OP had a defective device

Last edited:

kundas1

@grumpy no I'm keeping up just fine, it's you not making any sense with your posting, I don't know if your being sarcastic or just antagonistic but your definitely not helping lol

grumpy

@grumpy no I'm keeping up just fine, it's you not making any sense with your posting, I don't know if your being sarcastic or just antagonistic but your definitely not helping lol

How so? I merely posted images from the OP's link that seem to illustrate the problem. Many seem quick to dismiss that the OP actually had a problem. If the photos are an accurate reflection (see what I did there :D) of the OP's issue, then it was clearly a defective unit. I think that trying to get to the bottom of the OP's problem is helpful. Whatever it is that you are doing... not so much...

kundas1

because the pic you posted was from another device with another problem! it has nothing to do with his screen being distorted! so your example doesn't hold any merit! please just stop being antagonistic! thanks

grumpy

because the pic you posted was from another device with another problem! it has nothing to do with his screen being distorted! so your example doesn't hold any merit! please just stop being antagonistic! thanks
The OP posted "Glad I am not alone" with a link to a thread containing those images. I could be wrong, but I understood that to mean that the linked thread reflected (I did it again) the OP's problem.

A reminder...
Ups... glad I'm not alone. Someone out of this forum must have seen this post and forwarded me this link

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...gbending/55cdc620-5117-47eb-8066-72e0a912cf93

Keep up the junk sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.