What's new

Someone knows something about Surface Pro 4 ;)

kc912

Spotted that one too. Look at all those comments! Some excited people out there (myself included). I always try to skip a generation with hardware just so I'm not always buying the shiniest new thing. I'll be jumping from SP2 to SP4... can't wait.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
For someone who refuses to have anything to do with the POS that is twitter, what's the gist of the discussion?

USB C is my biggest interest. That would be a game changer in terms of peripherals like usb monitors etc.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
You don't need an account to view the tweet and replies, just click the link it wont bite!

A visit to their site is just one more statistic. Nope. Never have and never will have anything whatsoever to do with twitter :) I'm not quite ready to stoop and join society at that level :p

kc912

A visit to their site is just one more statistic. Nope. Never have and never will have anything whatsoever to do with twitter :) I'm not quite ready to stoop and join society at that level :p

I'm not going to get into an argument but twitter is one of the more acceptable social networks out there. Nothing like as toxic as facebook and such. Anyhow here you go I took an Edge web note for the first time. Ignore everything but the Tom Warren replies... he knows things...

Attachments

• SP4 rumours.png
    SP4 rumours.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 594

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not going to get into an argument but twitter is one of the more acceptable social networks out there. Nothing like as toxic as facebook and such. Anyhow here you go I took an Edge web note for the first time. Ignore everything but the Tom Warren replies... he knows things...

Haha, don't mind me, i'm not what society would consider normal (what do you mean he has never used Instagram? he's a witch, burn him! :lol:). To me twitter is (very different to facebook etc) about as socially backwards as things can possibly be :) In the real world that stuff would get you arrested and restraining orders issued :p

Thanks for taking the time to do that.

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

Twitter over Facebook all day long! It's my number one news site :) (for comedy as well as real news)

Facebook however... was a contributor to me ending up on anti-depressants :rolleyes: but that's a story for another day lol.

Anyway back on topic, and a summery:
  • No Core M chips
  • Won't look the same as Surface Pro 3
  • Could have a different screen size, and be thinner and lighter
  • Coming out in October
  • Unlikely to have USB Type-C connectors