What's new

SP3 Bag

everalm

This is the one I purchased, messenger bag from Wilson Leather, actual leather, 2 gusseted pockets on the front for cables, phones, pens etc.

Lined with nylon with an internal letter sized zipped pocket for papers, external Velcro closed slip pocket on the outside back of the bag, magnetic closures on the front flap. So farusedon my travels through the UK, Europe, India, Brazil etch, still looking good.

http://www.wilsonsleather.com/produ...s+body+strap.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&from=fn

Chris Grew

I have gone through so many computer bags over the years.

The biggest problem is they are often too large and get full of, well basically, junk!

As some of you know I am a bit of an Evernote guru, having been one of the original Business users and what was known as an Evernote Evangelists.

What I didn't like was the price they were selling their Evernote Triangle, Commuter bag.

But!

In the end, the more I looked at it and the more I looked at the competition I could see a real benefit. Yes it is very over priced, but the design is simple and useful. Being able to self stand in a small space and take everything I need for a normal business trip.

https://www.evernote.com/market/fea...pv5g.2&utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Mine has the following inside:
SP3
Additional Logitech BT keyboard K810 (thanks for the advice from here on the forum)
Logitech radio mouse + dongle
Power supply
4 way USB adapter & 1M lead, complete with above and fitbit dongle
Doxie portable battery powered scanner in its own case
Kindle Voyage
A5 Moleskin notebook
Cables
Business cards
Pens
Mi fi Modem
Multi-tool
USB stick
Tablets
Wet wipes
Tissues
Wrist support bandage! Sadly I occasionally get serious pains in my wrist, due to being a boxer when younger.
Torch

Yet, there it is sat on my desk taking up almost no room!

Best investment I have made for ease of moving around between office, study, motorhome and business meetings.

Best regards

Chris

hehe, I have a 13" MacBook air soft case, including apple logo on the front. it also has a pocket just ruight for the charger. I LOVE confusing the hell out of people pulling my SP3 out of a mac case :p

don't judge me, it was on sale at my local Tesco for a tenner :D

seyclone

I have been looking around for a bag to carry my SP3 with keyboard. I want something with a handle (strap optional) and pockets to hold accessories, including the charging block and cables. I don't want it too tight. Neoprene would be fine. Leather, cloth, whatever. Black or gray.

I was just at Staples trying out the different cases. Some too big. Some too small. Most without the above features. Still looking.

Suggestions?

I just bought a bag on eBay from Pofoku. They make on for the SP3. It fits perfectly with the type cover. Has full size front and rear compartments. It also has a carrying handle and shoulder straps so it can be carried like a messenger bag.

B.E.McAllister

Maybe I can get a suggestion, I'm looking for a binder type sleeve for my s3, something that it will slide it yet have a place for a notepad or even a three ring binder deal. I love taking notes on my s3 but ever so often I have to turn an in class assignment. Anyone ever seen a best like this that isn't two hundred dollars