What's new

SP3 Coming to End

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprafly

New Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
27
Points
3
My Device
None
Well it looks like MS is killing off the SP3 as it just wasn't sell well as expected, of poor sales. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Microsoft-said-to-be-terminating-its-Surface-tablet-line_id61557

It ashamed that some of the recent product that MS have brought to the market and was also kill off in the fashion as well. One of my favorite products was Zune, ZuneHD, DSS80, Trackball explorer mouse.

Never mind it looks like the SP3 will still be in production line.

http://www.wpcentral.com/satya-nadella-says-microsoft-has-full-and-sustained-support-surface-program
 
..and never mind that there is another thread on precisely this topic!
 
Do a search, this has been discussed many times already. Do not believe everything you read in the Internet.

Microsoft already replied back saying this isn't true.
 
<---- French Model, Billionaire, Clairvoyant.

Apple buys Surface from Microsoft discontinues iPad & iOS. :D
 
I enjoy my SP3 to much to see it go or become a chopping block device. Heck I use the SP3 more then I do on my Yoga 2 pro for daily use.
 
I love my Surface Pro 3 if not for the issues I have with the blurry extended monitor
 
They couldn't post it if it wasn't true. ;)

I hope you are joking. You surely don't believe everything you see in the news on, hear in the news on radio, or everything you read in print.

This article may have been posted by someone who is jealous of how successful the SP3 has turned out to be for Microsoft.
 
I love my SP3 more than I have loved any computer I have ever owned. I am very glad that Microsoft produced this product and that the line will continue! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top