What's new

Surface Book Screen Case

doan92

I was curious if anyone knew of q quality slim case that would hold just the Screen of the surface book. I often take just the screen to work and, it just doesn't seem secure in a case that is meant for the entire Surface Book.

Just to be clear, I'm looking for something to hold the screen and nothing else.

Last edited:

Cimmerian

I've searched around for a while now and can't find anything. I like to take just the tablet portion to church, it would be really nice if they had a magnetic flip case / cover (smart case) similar to the surface pro when you just want to take the tablet somewhere.

I ended up buying this, not expensive and pretty nice:

Amazon.com: Microsoft Surface Book Case Sleeve, ProCase Wallet Sleeve Case for 13.5 inch Surface Book Tablet Laptop, Compatible with Surface Book Keyboard and Surface Pen (Black): Computers & Accessories

If you wanted to just put the tablet part in here it would work all right but it'll have some wiggle room, wont fall out though as the flap is magnetic. It also has a pen loop inside which is nice.

OP
D

doan92

Thanks. I appreciate the input. I was actually looking at the same case.

I'm also considering trying an iPad pro sleeve. Obviously a case wouldn't fit properly but I feel like the demension of the two products are close enough for a sleeve to fit snugly