anthonylei
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2014
- Messages
- 6
- Points
- 1
Guys,
I have been using SP3 for the fast 2 years and considering upgrading to Surface Book. I don't really need the CPU power and high capacity hard drive. So I am considering the i5/128GB and the i5/256GB (with iGUP) model. My question is whether the independent graphic card worth the extra cost?
Last but not least, does the current firmware fixed most know bugs / issues?
I have been using SP3 for the fast 2 years and considering upgrading to Surface Book. I don't really need the CPU power and high capacity hard drive. So I am considering the i5/128GB and the i5/256GB (with iGUP) model. My question is whether the independent graphic card worth the extra cost?
Last but not least, does the current firmware fixed most know bugs / issues?