What's new

surface keeps forgetting eduroam wifi password

Mr.Dan

Hi.. i have problems with eduroam password.. it keeps forgetting my login password so i have to relog many times... no problems on my home wifi..any clue how to fix it? thank you

mrasmussen

what is eduroam? Is it a website? Browsers can store password locally on the filesystem, I've not heard of a problem with storing one websites creds, but others succeed. Do you have this problem with other websites?

OP
M

Mr.Dan

its not website... its our college's wireless network :) when i am at home.. i have no problems.. i just type in WPA2 password and it works.. but in college... i have to login with my name and password... and surface requests it every time.. :-!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Aw: surface keeps forgetting eduroam wifi password

Eduroam is a large network of net infrastructure on educational places. In reality it enables you to have easy internet on every university as long as your own is a member.
Regarding the problem: Was the profile build from scratch based on a how to from your college? Most problems appeared on windows system based on an automatic profile. On my old Win7 Workhorse i had the same problem, just rebuilding the profile solved the problem.

Search tags for this page
eduroam and surface
eduroam surface
eduroam surface rt
eduroam windows surface
microsoft surface and eduroam
microsoft surface eduroam
surface 2 forgetting wifi credentials

surface eduroam

surface rt eduram einrichten

surface rt eduroam

Members online