What's new

Surface Pro 3 Issues

bluegrass

Hey guys, posting here in hope to sort some issues with my awesome new surface pro 3.

I really do love this tablet, however have some really irritating problems. Bought like 4 convertible laptops and returned them all, and finally turned to the surface pro.

My issues are as follows.

- When typing in text fields, such as this one, the keyboard overlies the text field so I cannot see what im typing, I also cannot scroll down I need to close the keyboard.

- Video scrubbing is hard, extremely hard. The progress bar is so small I cannot tap it, it pauses video, maximizes, minimizes etc. This is embedded video such as youtube etc. Youtube is not so bad but they are not all as big as youtube.

Right now, thats the biggest ANNOYING and IRRITATING issues with my surface pro 3, other then that I love it. So fixing these issues would make it even better.

Cheers

I have the same problem with the virtual keyboard. Of course there isn't a problem when you type with the real keyboard.

I have the same problem if I'm boon docking. With a monitor it isn't a problem. When I boondock, I cut the resolution down to about 1420 and than I don't have a problem like you describe.

Anyway, those solutions work for me very well.