What's new

Surface RT

OP
E

eskiemama

For me its all the games I play........... farm heros saga, criminal case, bingo bash. I was also wondering if Facebook changed something, but all my settings seem to be the same. I've tried to play on my old laptop and the games load fine on that!

I'm beginning to wonder if I should do a recovery!

Omni

Well Ive just tried farm heros saga and its working fine on my Surface so we can rule out facebook I think. Try and refresh or if you don't have much stuff on the Surface do a remove everything as that is more likely to fix the problem.

OP
E

eskiemama

I just did a recovery and now the games seem to be working perfectly fine now! So I'm not sure why it happened in the first place!

I thank you all very much for all the suggestions! :)

kristalsoldier

I just did a recovery and now the games seem to be working perfectly fine now! So I'm not sure why it happened in the first place!

I thank you all very much for all the suggestions! :)

Oh good! Glad things worked out. I guess, this is one lesson learnt - most issues unless they are really drastic or hardware-related on the Surface RT - both versions - can be addressed by completely resetting the device.

The only thing is to set up the device the way it originally was before resetting sometimes gets to be a bit too much!

Omni

Great pleased you've sorted it. Luckily with 8.1 most modern UI stuff is synced and very easy to setup again.