What's new

SurfacePro4_BMR_155_6.6.0.zip SHA Sums

Votality

Just posting the sha sums for SurfacePro4_BMR_155_6.6.0.zip incase anyone needs to verify their download.

SHA1: SurfacePro4_BMR_155_6.6.0.zip 5F3855D75B0E942A58407C327EDB068E97DDDAEB

SHA256: SurfacePro4_BMR_155_6.6.0.zip 54FD7BD42957FAE4ADAE1F5EEBF1F398A98D9784F8D47EADFCBCA0E865F5559C

OP
V

Votality

Can you confirm if this version includes the anniversary (Redstone) update?

Yep, also has office 365 (trial) installed, no freshpaint or drawboard pdf preinstalled like previous versions.

(freshpaint is free download from the store and when you download drawboard pdf trial from the store it will activate itself on the sp4 and surface book.

Edit: i find updates apply much slower when office is installed (and i dont use 365) so the first thing i do is use the ms office removal tool.

Last edited:

jlkimani

Hi Votality, it's taking forever for me to download a copy of that...is there any way you can google drive it to me or seed it to me as a torrent file..... I will greatly appreciate your kindness. Thanks

OP
V

Votality

Hi Votality, it's taking forever for me to download a copy of that...is there any way you can google drive it to me or seed it to me as a torrent file..... I will greatly appreciate your kindness. Thanks

I wish i could im on adsl here in Australia with upload of approx 100kb/s. Download isn't much better at 500kb/s. The worst part about the downloads from ms are, they don't resume.

jlkimani

Mine keeps getting interrupted and I'm slowly giving up on it, I don't know how long yours took but I'm thinking the google drive idea is worth a try besides once you're done uploading, it's all up to me now. I know its a whole 8.7 gb but its the only second option I have at the moment

OP
V

Votality

Mine keeps getting interrupted and I'm slowly giving up on it, I don't know how long yours took but I'm thinking the google drive idea is worth a try besides once you're done uploading, it's all up to me now. I know its a whole 8.7 gb but its the only second option I have at the moment

Yes, thats the problem i usually have. It stops and you cant resume. It took i think 6-8 hrs to download. For me to upload it at the moment it would take 5x as long. They are upgrading the internet here any time from now until feb. (Equipment in the street has been installed but the testing can take a few months). If it happens soon I will message you and upload it. Finally we are getting 100mb rolled out....

Last edited:

jlkimani

Hey Votality, guess what????? I finally got it done after God knows how many attempts.......Thanks for looking out though. Enjoy the 100mbps. Amazing how Internet has made the world such a tiny place. Regards

xedin

Hey Votality, guess what????? I finally got it done after God knows how many attempts.......Thanks for looking out though. Enjoy the 100mbps. Amazing how Internet has made the world such a tiny place. Regards
Hi! I faced the same issue, with my Pro4 BMR file. And as far as I understand, now both of you have a copy of the file, so can you please upload the file anywhere, or send me a torrent? I promise to treat it carefully, as it is so difficult to obtain :)
Greetings from Belarus, BTW :)

OP
V

Votality

Hi! I faced the same issue, with my Pro4 BMR file. And as far as I understand, now both of you have a copy of the file, so can you please upload the file anywhere, or send me a torrent? I promise to treat it carefully, as it is so difficult to obtain :)
Greetings from Belarus, BTW :)

Im still stuck without the internet upgrade. I cant upload until then. Any time from now until the end of feb they say....

jlkimani

Hey Xedin, sorry about that... wonder why Microsoft has never done anything to that effect anyway I'm uploading it to my google drive then will send you a link perhaps on your email address. I absolutely have no idea when it'll finish but I'm sure you can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. In the mean time, drop me your email