What's new

Touch cover or Type cover

spectre51

Why does the type cover only come in black? I tried the touch cover at best buy and I had to pound on the 'keys' to get letters to appear I would waste so much time doing this but the colors are so pretty.

I agree, love the other colors but had the same problem when trying the touch cover at Best buy. Just didn't think I would be able to type on it well enough after testing it out.

Angel

I sent an email to decalgirl asking if they could make some skins for the type cover...that would be more appealing. Made the suggestion to MS for both covers but never heard anything back.

CrippsCorner

Skins would be quite hard to do though as wouldn't you need an individual sticker for each letter
angry.png

Angel

Yes but the touch you could cover easily. The type cover the back and edged maybe have the keyboard skins I see everywhere that help keep dirt out or u could do the sticker keys too.

CrippsCorner

That's true, but I wonder if having a sticker over the keys on the Touch Cover would effect the integrity of the keys.

kristalsoldier

Btw, if there is anyone who is unhappy with their Touch Cover and is feeling generous, please do let me know. I'll pay for the shipping!!!! Thanks!!! :)