What's new

touch issue

kabir.pradeep

hi..! actually few months ago i purchased surface pro4 now i am facing problem with it touch, when i use to work by putting it on table or something else it touch doesn't responds good means i have to press little harder for touch and it works well if i put in my hand or use it with charger or with keyboard.
in short if i am touching its screen only without touching its body, it dont responds good until i will touch by holding it.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Does the pen work okay?

This problem can also occur if your fingers or the screen has any oils from moisturizers, food, kitchen vapors, smoke. Keep the screen clean.

OP
K

kabir.pradeep

Yeah pen is working okay,
Friends i did evrything like reseting, updating , latest firmware, uninstalling n installing again HID, n did evrything what i cn do to resolve it..but failed to resolve :'(
Can anyone tell is it hardware problem or software?
I even took help from microsoft service, but in last problem is as it is. :'(
Please help me out :'(

awwshoot

If you have cleaned and checked everything, I would suggest an "In place" Windows 10 upgrade. Just down load the current build of windows 10 and reinstall it making sure you select save apps and folders. :)

Had one of our 21 that was acting up and couldn't track down the issue. Had it back up and running 100% in 30 minutes or so.