What's new

USB hub + Ethernet

loko ino

I just bought this one and it works great. Drivers were a little bit of a pain to locate on their website since I didn't want to use the CD they provided. And you have to remember to reboot after installing because it causes all your adapter drivers to disappear.

Hi to all,

I need and USB 3.0 hub and an ethernet adaptor for my Surface Pro 2, i saw this on amazon:

[3 puertos USB 3.0 + 1 puerto RJ45] Inateck USB 3.0 Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 Gigabit con conexión de cable del adaptador de red USB 3.0 con conector RJ45 con 3 puertos USB 3.0 Hub con Bus-Powered, Compatible con Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, Mac OS X, Li

Anyone knows if this model will work the ethernet adaptor? (maybe the chip are not the correct, but i can´t see it on the product description)

Does anyone have any device like this thats works fine?

thanks to all!!

bdwyertech

The HooToo USB 3.0 3-port USB hub and GigE adaptor works well and the Ethernet driver installs directly from Windows Update; no driver hunting required. The chipset manufacturer, Asix is the same brand utilized in the Apple USB Ethernet adaptor. I highly recommend it. Got it from Amazon.

I should mention, Surface Pro only, no RT support.

Last edited: