What's new

Waiting for SP3...

joga

That's exactly what the German MS Store told me.

I'm still waiting for an email from MS.

I preordered my SP3 on 21.05.14. Now, after ignoring Europe for 3 month, MS may not be able to deliver all SP3 at the release day.

Very sad...

Well lets wait "patiently" and see what happens tomorrow.

I ordered the SP 2 Docking Station for my father in law on monday in the US MS Store. With some "luck", i will hold it in my hands BEFORE the SP3 (which i preordered in the german MS Store).

Well, i received the shipping mail 1 minute ago :)

Woahhh... i can't wait for delivery...

Ullit

I'm still waiting for my confirmation ( Mirosoft Store Germany ):/

Update: i just received the confirmation. wooho!

Last edited:

Alex_G

Hi from Spain.
I have just received a confirmation and tracking number with UPS... But the service is Standart, and it says 7-10 days for delivery!!
I hope UPS will deliver faster...

novy2k

yes, i am a bit torn on the issue. On one hand I think it is just a pc purchase. What does it matter if it arrives tomorrow or a few days late? On the other hand, I committed a lot of money 3months before a product is even available and without seeing it in good faith that I'll get a great product on day 1. That excitement is what preorders are about. However, if the delivery turns out to be late, while others can pick it up ( with a 100£ discount !! ) from various stores tomorrow, then I don't know why early adopters shouldn't feel cheated.

I'll preserve judgment for tomorrow. Unfortunately it seems Microsoft hasn't really figured out the shopping process and online store yet. The fact that there is no proper information flow, store orders are not being updated after delivery date changes and various Microsoft sources contradict themselves doesn't help the overall experience.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
About the same here. I think they should prioritize delivery after # of refresh. :D
I swear if Amazon ships something to me using usps (US Postal Service) if I'm not on there checking they don't deliver on time. coincidental??? I don't believe in coincidences.

Flipshot

I'll preserve judgment for tomorrow. Unfortunately it seems Microsoft hasn't really figured out the shopping process and online store yet. The fact that there is no proper information flow, store orders are not being updated after delivery date changes and various Microsoft sources contradict themselves doesn't help the overall experience.

I've been through numerous Apple launches now to trust them enough to deliver on launch day, however even Apple have not mastered having consistent information from their staff. They will also say it will only be dispatched on release day, not delivered etc.

andyhoarty

Just checked ups 712th time. Item now in Tamworth will be delivered before 12 tomorrow. Pity I'm on holiday but will be waiting when I'm back in the office on Monday.