What's new

Waiting for SP3...

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, I re-ordered before that on 21st, perhaps it's on a by -model basis... or maybe I should just stop worrying and think that the SP3 might turn up before the tracking email does!

uktivo

I pre ordered 5 days ago. Mine is now in Tamworth, staffordshire I'm also in staffs, so will be with me tomorrow.

Ullit

I preordered on the 19th of August.
Maybe you guys will receive a confirmation later! My SP3 shipped around 2 PM and I reiceved the confirmation 9.20pm, so there's a chance that you will get the sp3 tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

Attachments

• tracking.jpg
    tracking.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 334

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Due to this thread i just figured i'd look at the tracking again. Mine now is "registered" i assume. It's arrived at Tamworth, which seems like a pretty central hub if you ask me.

Come on august 28th! To hell with you nay sayers. I'm lumped with the task of cooking dinner for a family friend and family and co and it seems everyone and their mother, so i really fancy a new toy to get back to afterwards!

novy2k

Happy for you guys! Is anyone still waiting for a shipping notice like me? Can't believe that MS rep insisted there were no SP3 deliveries tomorrow.