What's new

What MicroSD card do you have ?

Steven Collier

I just purchased a used Surface Pro 128GB off ebay and ready to purchase a additional microSD card for extra storage. What is the best MicroSD card available for the original Surface Pro ?

Last edited:

kundas1

been hearing good things about the Samsung cards and there was a sale on them for 29$ for 64GB too

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I have been using the SanDisk 128GB SDXC since I had a Surface 2, then Surface 2 Pro, then Surface 3 Pro. Has served me flawlessly.

dniezby

I just purchased a used Surface Pro 128GB off ebay and ready to purchase a additional microSD card for extra storage. What is the best MicroSD card available for the original Surface Pro ?

Jebus, You've got some balls. LOL. I've stopped buying things off eBay years ago. Too many shady products on there. I hope it's working well for you.

I mean seriously, who would get rid of their SP3 already. Especially at it's price point.

As for your question... That IS a good question. I have been looking for an affordable SD card myself. Just wondering what people have found.

I was also wondering if it works seamlessly or if it's like adding a floppy or USB (Floppy... wow. Remember those?)

You know, does it act like an array or do I have to save it specifically to the SD Card.

jimkraz

dniezby, the original poster never said it was a Surface Pro 3, in fact, the fact that he has posted in Surface Pro rather than Surface Pro 3 forum, anyway, just insert your SD card, any of good quality, make folders, i.e., Music, Videos, Pictures, on SD card, then right click folder and in pop out, Add to Library, select the library you wish to add to, i.e., Music to Music, then when whatever player you use will find Music, or whatever folder. You have to place your music or whatever in the folder or if saving from internet browse to folder on SD

BOBEL

Have a no name SDXC 128GB works fine. I have test it, it check out find
I have used this PROGRAM Called H2testW. No problem with my no name.