What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf happened with this build? Its acting very strange, almost useless. The 9026 was almost flawless, never had any issues. This on the other hand is so unstable.

Wtf happened with this build? Its acting very strange, almost useless. The 9026 was almost flawless, never had any issues. This on the other hand is so unstable.
My experience is quite the opposite. 9xxx was a nightmare, this one is excellent (except some freezes during sleep). Weird, isnt it? What problems do you have?

bmack

Mine is acting crazy too. Well all builds for me have acted crazy. They start out working good then they progressively get worst.

RémiM

Well, I've been able to use Spartan 2 minutes. I turned on my favorite tabs, and it instantaneously crashed Spartan. Since then it doesnt start anymore.

GTiceman

Well, I've been able to use Spartan 2 minutes. I turned on my favorite tabs, and it instantaneously crashed Spartan. Since then it doesnt start anymore.
I haven't gone that far. Tried inking and read view. My IE stopped working in the previous build

ScottyS

Is IE still there (in case Spartan crashes and dies)?
I'm downloading it now, but it makes me wonder... maybe I should have been on the slow ring. Build 10041 works fine for me, I'm afraid a new build so fast will screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.