What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchellvii

I second the notion that his attitude is unpleasant..

I'm gonna try and disable Defender and see if I notice any fan or performance improvement.

Decided to like your comment so you'd have one. I find your attitude poopy and yet magical. :)

My fan hasn't fired up even once since installing Avast. Blissful silence.

Decided to like your comment so you'd have one. :)

My fan hasn't fired up even once since installing Avast. Blissful silence.

Do you honestly believe your barrage of posts which receive occasional "likes" give you an automatic green light to be a terrible person? You put way too much emphasis on what you've accomplished on a message board and how you compare to others. 1 post or 1 million posts, trust me when I tell you that neither opinion holds more weight than the other.

rkz

I'm happy for the moment that I don't have to constantly end background apps.
Btw does anybody know if there is a way to force battery saver on While plugged in? I like the reduced system load when I'm just using word.

mitchellvii

Do you honestly believe your barrage of posts which receive occasional "likes" give you an automatic green light to be a terrible person? You put way too much emphasis on what you've accomplished on a message board and how you compare to others. 1 post or 1 million posts, trust me when I tell you that neither opinion holds more weight than the other.

Bro, no one cares. Get back OT.

mitchellvii

I'm still in shock that all that fan business was just Defender. Crazy. :) But I guess it makes perfect sense. Totally diggin' the silence.

Kris

I'm still in shock that all that fan business was just Defender. Crazy. :) But I guess it makes perfect sense. Totally diggin' the silence.

Does it also free up resources? I have no issue with the fan but it would be nice it I could get windows 10 to be a little bit quicker it again.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member

But i have seen nothing to prove that it was specifically Defender. I'm running defender and unlike the last build, my fan just doesn't run.

Status
Not open for further replies.