vxm
Active Member
I'm still on Build 10158, it works like a charm, nonetheless I would like to see those new updates available for me
On SP3 all drivers work out of box and I haven't experienced any crashes so far
I believe you may have to first upgrade a valid Win8.1 or a Win10TP that was upgraded from a valid Win8 to Win10 for it to prove you are upgrading a valid OS to be Activated. The OS is linked to your hardware and your MS account. Once you have a valid activated Win10 you can then restore clean from an ISO.everything is working great apart from a bitlocker error on my SSD. It says the PC doesn't support entering recovery password during start up.
Not too bothered about it though. Think I messed up some of the partitions on the SSD. Hopefully Microsoft will up an official restore ISO for SP3's on or near Win 10 release so I can let it partition my drive correctly
I clicked on the Try New Keyboard and now I don't know how to get back the old keyboard (which I think I like better).btw, when did they add a full scale onscreen keyboard? 159 ? 162 ?
View attachment 6367
(oh yeah, and i had a huge hassle this time to get my keyboard layout back from qwety to z ~.~ had to delete english and readd it)