What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i do a clean install with the 10162 ISO do i need to download the SP3 driver pack or are they included in the ISO?
 
I would download them to be safe. When I did a clean install of 10158 they were not included.
 
I use the .zip file and do them one-by-one, but you can also download the .exe file that will install it for you.
 
does each driver have to be installed individually or is there a batch install utility?

I personally would let Windows Update take care of it, and try to do something manually only if something is broken or stuck.
 
did you have any problems using this method?

No, nor would I expect you to, it's the standard way of doing it.

I personally install Windows, and then keep running Windows Update until it's happy and caught up.

To each his own though. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top