What's new

Windows 10 restore image

Olvrick

Can someone upload SurfacePro3_BMR_10_7.102.0.zip
to any other file storage than microsoft. Trying almost a week to download, but it showing 20 hours for download and no resume if download fails=(

Thanks

bluegrass

WTF are you talking about with "SurfacePro3_BMR_10_7.102.0.zip"? If I knew what you were talking about, do you want me to upload it to someplace so you can download it?

OP
O

Olvrick

=) Sorry, my english is not that good as i wanted it to be)

If its not hard for you, then yes, can you upload it somewhere else, cause downloading speed from MS website is poor=(

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
=) Sorry, my english is not that good as i wanted it to be)

If its not hard for you, then yes, can you upload it somewhere else, cause downloading speed from MS website is poor=(
Sorry that is not Ok...please don't ask people to upload Microsoft Intellectual property on 3rd party sites.... it is against the site rules

OP
O

Olvrick

Sorry that is not Ok...please don't ask people to upload Microsoft Intellectual property on 3rd party sites.... it is against the site rules

I know, but what i can do if download speed is 120-150 kbps and ofted disconnects, without any option to resume=(

leeshor

I know, but what i can do if download speed is 120-150 kbps and ofted disconnects, without any option to resume=(
If that's your download speed, my guess is that downloading it from anywhere else isn't going to be much help. Find a friend with a faster connection.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Have tried a download manager? Your other option is update the device (make sure have the latest TH2 Build installed) and attempt to make the recovery drive again - you'll want 8+ GB USB 3.0 Drive formatted FAT32